Vermont Junior Cricket Registrations are now open for the 2019/20! Click on the link below to register
For further info on all things junior cricket, please contact Steve Bissett at Steve.Bissett@ovato.com.au or mobile on 0412 079 000
· More info about registering boys - please contact Dan Slinn @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- More info about registering girls - please contact Loretta Bull @ email@example.com
· Registration Cut Off – This has been set as Sat 31st August 2019. While we are happy to take late registrations after this date, placement will be subject to available space in a team. Please note this does not apply to Junior Blasters, there is no cut off date for this as there are no teams as such for this program. The more the merrier!
· Registration / Merchandise Order Day – While we would prefer you to register online, if you want to come up and register in person, we are having a Registration Day between 9-11am on Saturday 31st August up at the Vermont Reserve Clubrooms. Merchandise such as new playing shirts, caps, training shorts etc.. can also be ordered on this day and will be handed out on season launch night.
· Junior Blasters is sponsored by Woolworths and is a skills based program using tennis balls ideal for 6 & 7yo. Cost is $99 and will include a participation pack. Sessions will be held at Vermont Recreation Reserve on Fridays from 5.30pm-6.30pm.
· Super 7s – perfect for 8yo children that have come up from Junior Blasters. Matches are non-competitive and are played with a softer cricket ball and on a shorter pitch. Full VJCC uniform and cricket equipment is worn. Registration is $115 and includes a newly designed VJCC coloured playing shirt. Games are played on Sunday mornings from 9am.
· Fast 9s – ideal for 9yo children that have come up from Junior Blasters or Super 7s and have one more year before they start their competitive cricketing career. Like Super 7s, matches are non-competitive and are played on a shorter pitch (but longer than Super 7s). However a proper 142gsm cricket ball is used (same as what they use in U12s). Full VJCC uniform and cricket equipment is again worn. Registration cost is $135 includes a newly designed VJCC coloured playing shirt. Games are played on Sunday mornings 9am.
· Girls Only – This is ideal for girls aged 8-16 years of age. There are two stages and players will be placed in the right team based on their skill level. Registration is $99 and includes a newly designed VJCC coloured playing shirt. VJCC is continuing to subsidise the registration fee in an effort to grow this part of our club.
· U12s – you have to be under 12 as of 31 Aug 2019 to play in this grade (anyone born prior to 1 Sep 2007 must play U14s). Registration is $180 and includes a newly designed VJCC coloured playing shirt. Games are played on Friday night.
· U14's - you have to be under 14 as of 31 Aug 2019 to play in this grade (so anyone born prior to 1 Sep 2005 must play U16s). Registration is $180 and includes a newly designed VJCC coloured playing shirt.
· U16s - you have to be under 16 as of 31 Aug 2019 to play in this grade (so anyone born prior to 1 Sep 2003 must play seniors). Registration is $180 and includes a newly designed VJCC coloured playing shirt.
· Registering for higher age groups for U12-16s only – while we have no major issue with players playing outside their “correct” age group, it will be depend on the numbers we end up having registered in each age group. By this we mean, for example if you register for U14s but still qualify to play U12s, if we have too many U14s we may ask you to again play U12s (any differential in rego fee will be refunded). And it may also mean that some play up and some don’t. This will be determined by the club after consultation with the coaches based on who is more capable to play in the higher age group.
· 2nd Game Fees – if you would like to play more than one game (ie: play both on a Friday and Saturday), you will need to contact us by email. An additional registration fee of $75 will need to be paid and is subject to numbers.
· Indoor Pre-Season Training for U12s-U16s – this will start on Sunday 1st September from 11am-12.30pm at Topline in Bayswater. Regular outdoor training is then due to start in the week commencing Late September.
· Training for Other Groups – At this stage we will not be running indoor pre-season training for Super 7s, Fast 9s and Girls training. Details on when training will commence for each group will be provided a bit closer to the time.
Don't forget to like us on the socials
Vermont Junior Cricket Club